We are looking for Guest Bloggers!
Guest blogging is a great way to build inbound links and help improve your organic search rankings. In exchange for your Comox Valley blog post, we will allow you to link to your site from the each post you submit. You get a great link that can help your organic rankings; we get some great content for our users!
Blog Post Rules:
- Blog post MUST be about the Comox Valley specifically.
- Posts should be around 400 words or more. Shorter posts may be accepted in some cases
- Post must be 100% original and Unique. It cannot be duplicated anywhere else on the web.
- Posts must be written by you! Plagiarized content will not be tolerated.
- Post cannot contain advertising, promotion material, one-sided reviews, or promotional language geared towards a business.
Blog Post Topic Suggestions:
Here are a few post topic suggestions. By no means are you limited to these, they are just suggestions:
- Favourite places to: Bike, Hike, Kayak, Camp, Swim, Picnic, Fish
- Current Local Events (discussion about a parade, festival, concert, news story)
- Kids (Favourite things to do with your kids in the Valley)
- Announcements (Fundraisers, Charity Events, Community Events)
- Things to Do (recreation, other activities)
- Anything Specific to the Comox Valley
You can submit as many posts as you like. While we do reserve the right to reject any post for any reason, as long as you follow the points above, you should have no problem.
Guest bloggers who submit quality content regularly will have the option of having their own login, and will be able to submit directly to the blog.
Remember, posts are not paid, they are simply in exchange for a link to your site, and proper credit.
So how do you submit?
Simply email your article in the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include a bio which says who you are, and has a link to your website (assuming you also want the link).