Number 6 Mine
Located in Cumberland with Access from Dunsmuir Ave, Derwent Ave, and First Street, the #6 Mine Memorial Park contains a short 0.5 km dirt / stone & brick trail. This park was originally owned by the Union Coal Company which opened back in 1898.
The park / walk contains interpretive signage on local mining history and historical artifacts. This park is the perfect place for a short walk, picnic, or some light games such as Frisbee or catch.