Goose Spit Regional Park / Beach
At low tide close to HMCS Quadra the sandy beach is incredible and expansive. This beach is a very popular spot for locals especially due to its close proximity to Downtown Comox. Dogs are also welcome on this beach.
Fire pits are provided for those wanting to cook of just hang out by the fire, and there are also available restrooms. There is ample parking but it does fill up fast, so be sure to come early.
2012 GOOSE SPIT BEACH FIRE SEASON
• fires permitted May 1 – Labour Day only
• 10 rings available with firewood sold after 4:30 p.m.
• burn only clean, dry firewood – no driftwood
• extinguish fires by 11 p.m. with pails of water
• see park steward for nature talks