Each year the Comox Valley has a tradition of lighting up big trucks and parading them around town. This year is no different. The 2014 Christmas Truck Parade will hit the streets of the Comox Valley again this year on Saturday November 29! It is always a huge hit! Some videos below from this years event.
The route for 2014 is smaller than previous years. Here are some details:
Christmas Truck Parade Route
- Parade starts at 5:00 PM at Slegg Lumber in Cumberland
- Trucks turn right onto the connector and proceed down to the Old Island Highway.
- They will turn right onto the highway and head into Royston.
- At the lights, they will turn right onto Royston Rd and head back into Cumberland
- Trucks will arrive in Cumberland around 5:30pm and will park on Dunsmur Ave
- Trucks will remain on display for about one hour
There will be ballot boxes to vote for spectators to vote for their favorite trucks! Downtown Cumberland businesses will also be open.
Santa will also be arriving at 5:15 in Cumberland Village Square. Cookies and Hot Chocolate will be available for the kids. There will also be entertainment in the square.
Special Thanks to Cumberland Ready Mix for giving us permission to use the photos above.