Comox Valley Exhibition
Each year in August the Comox Valley Exhibition is held at the Courtenay Fair Grounds (4835 Headquarters Rd).
Comox Valley’s 137th annual fall fair will provide everyone with lots of special memories. The Comox Valley Exhibition is a showcase for all agriculture producers as well as hobbyist, home gardeners, crafters and bakers.
The Comox Valley Exhibition welcomes more than 15,000 visitors each year. guests come from all over the Comox Valley and the rest of Vancouver Island to learn about agriculture and have a good fun-filled family day of family activities. There is something for everyone at the fall fair!
- Non Stop Main Stage Entertainment
- Open Air Market
- Zucchini Races
- Kids Zone including games, petting zoo & kiddie tractor pull!
- Poultry, sheep, horse and dog shows
- Sheep Dog Trials
- Chainsaw Carving
- Mural Painting
- Home & Garden Arts
- Quilt Show
- Antique Machinery
- Educational Displays
- & more!
The main purposes of the Fall Fair are:
- Educate and entertain the public. The Exhibition has displays of modern as well as antique methods pertaining to agriculture in the Comox Valley
- Hosts the 4-H Clubs annual Achievement Day, to allow members to show in front of a Comox Valley audience
- Provides a showcase for all sectors including Agriculture, Aquaculture & Silviculture, for the hobbyist, home gardener and household cooks.
- To promote awareness of Comox Valley agricultural products
- Host affordable family oriented entertainment
- Educate the pubic in relation to agriculture and environmental protection.
For more information about the Comox Valley Exhibition, be sure to visit the Official Comox Valley Exhibition web site.