Looking to catch a show, watch a concert, or just go out and have a good time? The Comox Valley has no shortage of things to do. Below is a partial list of things for you to do.
In the Comox Valley there is plenty to do for everyone in the whole family. The Valley is loaded with Recreational opportunities, but also be sure to check out these other family friendly activities.
The Comox Valley is home to several annual parades to celebrate milestone birthdays for our country and local communities to the annual visit by Santa himself!
- Canada Day / Lewis Park (July 01 in Courtenay
- Comox Nautical Days (BC Day Long Weekend in Comox)
- Cumberland Empire Days (May Long Weekend in Cumberland)
If you love good tunes, the following annual concerts will blow you away, with amazing music, food, and an incredibly fun atmosphere.
- Simms Summer Concert Series (All summer long in Courtenay)
- Vancouver Island Musicfest (July in Courtenay)
- The Big Time Out (August in Cumberland)