Distributed Learning & Home Schooling
Partners in Education (PIE)
“Where Life and Learning Meet”
Serving the Comox Valley, Powell River, and all of British Columbia
Partners in Education specializes in distributed learning to help educate children at home or in locations outside of the standard classroom. PIE teachers offer direction, assistance and flexibility to help families who choose to follow the provincial curriculum.
With individualized programs developed with parents and teachers to achieve grade specific learning outcomes, home schooled students excel with PIE’s distributed learning program.
Benefits of Choosing PIE
- Individualized programs
- Online and paper based courses available
- The opportunity for whole families to stay with the same teacher year after year
- Strong connections between families and staff
- Resource funds available
- Interaction days being implemented for 2012-2013
- Yearly Camp Imadene school retreat
- Science/Heritage Fairs and other regularly scheduled group activities
- Opportunities to be involved in choosing group activities each year